Hot Color Combinations For Printable Wedding Invitations
I am always amazed at the wonderful color combinations our customers come up with for their wedding invitations. Some of them reflect the advice of well known wedding experts but many others reflect their own individual style and panache. Here are our latest “hot” combinations for the upcoming wedding season:
1. Flame Orange, Rose Pink and Lemon Yellow: This was a stunner of a combination. Orange and pink has been popular for 3 years now and shows no sign of abating but the added touch of yellow really made this invitation a stand out. The bride chose a bright flame orange pocket folder and added a rose pink insert to be glued over the center and under the white invitation card. She then chose a lemon yellow double- faced satin ribbon to tie around the pocket folder. Gorgeous effect.
2. Sapphire and Silver: The blues are still coming on strong and sapphire is turning out to be a popular color this year especially when combined with silver. We are getting many requests for sapphire pocket folders with silver inserts and silver ribbon accents.
3. Black and Blue: Black is our most popular request by far. And this year many brides are choosing a blue insert and blue ribbons as an accent color. Lagoon blue adds a touch of beauty to the formal sophistication of black.
4. Bronze and Gold: I love our brides who think ahead and we are already getting fall invitation orders. By far the most popular is the bronze pocket folder with a gold insert card and an “old” gold ribbon. It makes a lovely rich, burnished combination for fall and early winter weddings.
5. Watermelon and Rose Pink and Lime: Last but not least, watermelon pink is still very popular and a great many of our brides are accenting with a rose pink insert. However my favorite combination was a bride who added a bright lime green ribbon to the watermelon and rose pink duo. What a wonderful invitation for a spring, summer or beach wedding.
I love color and part of what is so much fun about mix and match invitations is having people order combinations of colors I would never have thought of but are simply gorgeous. So indulge yourself with color and creativity and make your own stunning wedding invitations.
By Kathleen Ball
- Printable Wedding Invitations; Hot Color Combinations
- Black and Gold Printable Wedding Invitations
- Symbolic Irish Wedding Rings
- Vera Wang Wedding Dresses Are Among the Best You Can Find
- Irish Claddagh Ring
- Claddagh Irish wedding ring
- Wedding Favor Shot Glasses
- Wedding shot glasses
- Best Wedding Envelopes
- Wedding custom koozies